Through its Internship Programme, South African History Online aims to recruit some Masters and PhD students who can assist with research, specifically with regard to:
- The history of documentary photography in South Africa.
- An exhibition and book on banishments during the struggle against apartheid.
- An exhibition that contributes to SAHO’s Lives of Courage feature.
As these entail a level of visual literacy. Therefore, students with Visual Art/Fine Art or Art History background will be preferred. The students will be paid for their work as the project is funded through the CATHSSETA, the Arts and Culture Sector Education and Training Authority.
Prospective interns can send the following to Xolelwa Kashe-Katiya on firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a CV
- Certified copy of their ID
- Certified copy of qualifications
- Proof of registration at any university in the Western Cape
For more information on SAHO, visit the website on www.sahistory.org.za